Keeping it safe during COVID-19
What can you expect during your visit:
• Use of face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
• Use of face mask mandatory for guides in all public areas.
• Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
• Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience.
• Disinfected equipment between use. Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
• Requirement for guides to wash their hands regularly.
• Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience.
Bubble Rafting Tour
Costa Rica is well known as the whitewater rafting capital of the world due to its abundant raging rivers and thriving adventure attitude. You won't want to miss out on this quintessential Costa Rican activity while you're at the beach. Go rafting rain or shine, you're going to get wet anyway!
Experience over 22 fun, exciting rapids along 12 kilometers of river. The tour includes a fresh fruit snack and the opportunity to see plenty of wildlife along the way such as iguanas, tropical birds and monkeys. This unique rafting tour finishes with a super exciting, 12-foot waterfall drop called "CascabelFalls.”
When you arrive to the end of your exciting rafting journey at our private river exit, do a quick hike to the 4x4 vehicle to drive out of this isolated, unspoiled region of Costa Rica. You’ll then be treated to a delicious lunch and allowed to use our changing rooms before heading on your way to your hotel in time for a glorious Pacific sunset.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Clothes to get wet in
- Secure shoes
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- This is a full-day tour
- Minimum 2 people